Saturday, December 7, 2013

Housing Events

I've previously written about the housing events Woody's Round Up and Oktoberfest, and DCP graduation, but there are a lot during your program that you can attend. They run pretty regularly and have different themes each time. Often times they will have free food, music, and characters. When you pay your $300 deposit for the program, $100 of that goes towards the housing events and it really is worth it to go. It's great times with friends and it's all exclusive to CPs. Take a look at some of the other housing events I've been to over the course of my CP and check out the housing tab for more!

Galaxy Blowout 
 Uh-oh!
 Darth Goofy and Jedi Donald came out!
The theme of the party was Star Wars so who better to show up!

Thanksgiving Diversity Event
 Photo booth with hats!
 "Thanksgiving Dinner" I say this with quotation marks because I am an American and I know what a real Thanksgiving dinner is, and this wasn't it! Still good though!
 Mickey and Minnie dressed in their colonial wear for the first time in 30 years!

There were also other events that I was not able to attend such as a Monster's University kick off in September and a themed bingo nights throughout the program. All are good fun and provide lots of special photo opportunities and memories with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment