Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hello There, Remembe Me?

Happy New Year everyone!

Yeah, that's how long it has been since I have made a post on here and I feel really bad about that. My second trimester was my last set of baking labs for school and with my work study I ended up being out from about 7-7 and that the last thing my fingers wanted to do was type.

But this past week the recruiter from the Culinary Program has been at my school so as a Rep I have been busy recruiting and giving out information and doing presentations. and I thought you know, why not give this blog a shot again? My other blog is way too cluttered with other things for anyone to find anything on it so at least with this blogger, it's just my Disney journey.

Which, is starting again! On September 8th I will be checking in to my 3rd Disney Culinary Program and will be going back to the Epcot Bakery to bake for the Food & Wine Festival!
As of right now, my dates are 9/8-1/2 but I do plan on extending and if full-time becomes available, finding my own place and permanently residing in Florida.

I'll be returning to Walt Disney World which is all too familiar to me but this will still be a major life adjustment. I have never been away from my family for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's. I have never completely moved away from my family as far as Florida. I will be apartment hunting, car shopping (mind you I haven't driven in nearly 3 years) and going from the CP life to the CM life.

But I'm excited. This is where I'm meant to be, I know it. and I am so thankful to have a job and boss who is so understanding back home that if for some reason I have to leave and come back, I have something to return to. My family says they may even move to Florida in time.

So that's where I'm at right now. Graduating in May, working throughout the summer, starting a CP in September and after that, I have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment