Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Movie Night!

Boy have we been spending quite a bit of time in the Common's clubhouse lately! Tonight, two of my roommates and I went to the clubhouse at 7 to watch one of my favorite films, Despicable Me!
I meant to take pictures but alas, I forgot. There is a large screen in the center of the room and other screens surrounding the walls so there is always a good seat in the house. The line wasn't too long so we got in right away. Upon entering you get some free popcorn (which thanks to my vegan roommate we learned was gluten and also dairy free, Disney thinks of everything!) and soft drinks and you could also enter a raffle to win a dvd copy of the film. In front of each seat there were also little Disney Internships & Programs key chain lights.

Earlier today my roommate and I went grocery shopping at Publix. I always hate those initial stops where you have to get everything like your spices and flours and everything else. But, I did manage to get mostly everything and stay within a relatively ok budget for the initial shop. I believe I've mentioned it before but be sure to get at least 2 reusable bags. Disney gives you a free blue one and I always take that as a spare but I always try to limit my purchases to fit in those 2 bags. It makes it easier for you to carry on and off the bus, believe me!

Calling it an early night since Traditions is tomorrow! Technically I wasn't supposed to go and considered a bypass because I'm still an active Cast Member but I asked to be put in and thankfully they did. I have never been so excited to get up at 5:30! No of course I have, for last year's Traditions! I can't promise tons of pictures since it's professional and on the clock but I will try and capture something for everyone! So excited to see my boss tomorrow!

I also get my park access after Traditions and plan on hitting up New Fantasyland and watching Wishes! from within Main Street this time as opposed to the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment