Sunday, August 17, 2014

Where Am I?

Where in the world is Meg?

Still New Jersey, but not for long! 3 weeks from right now I will be sprawled out in a big king size bed all to myself probably eating vending machine crap for dinner watching whatever is on the TV in the Holiday Inn across from Vista.

I hope these 3 weeks go by fast but I hope they drag on so slow all at the same time. I want to go back to my Epcot job but I don't want to punch out of my job up here for the last time. I want to go back to seeing the cast of characters but not leave the cast of characters I call my friends and family. I feel a little bit more torn up this time knowing that this is it, I'm buying a one way ticket not knowing when I'm coming back. I know I'm going to try and take a week off to come home in the beginning of next year but still, you just don't know.

Hercules was sad to leave his family, Rapunzel was reluctant to leave her tower, but man oh man, look at what they went on to.

Hopefully I end up like Rapunzel and find myself my own Flynn Rider...a girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment