Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Diversity Event: Oktoberfest

Several weeks ago (so far back I can't remember if it was September or August, woops! Pretty sure it was September though!) DCP housing hosted a Diversity event. What that is is a housing event that focused on sharing a specific culture with us. This one revolved around Germany and was titled Oktoberfest! Luckily for me, work ended just in time and I was ready to head over with my roommate to Chatham where it was held!
 I heard rumors that Dopey would be there so I went prepared but alas, no Dopey :(
 This is pre-MNSSHP so this was my first time meeting Flynn Rider, YES
 They appreciated my pin collection, even baby Dopey :)
 They described it as German Mac and Cheese. Well, I don't like American Mac and Cheese but I liked this more! They had other things like bratwurst and sauerkraut
 Apple Strudel. They also had German soda!
 At Chatham we have character meet and greets outside too!
 There was eating, dancing, and some very excited German ICPs all night!
I cracked my iPhone case right before this but Mickey can still make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment