Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Disney Dining: Be Our Guest...Again?

I loved Be Our Guest so much that I knew I had to take my mom there as well. My mom mentioned that she has always loved Belle so there was no question that this new restaurant in New Fanstasyland was the perfect place for our first lunch. While you need reservations for the table service dinner, you can walk in for a quick service lunch. Don't worry, they give you umbrellas and water if it's hot out!
It's the little things! He was made honorary umbrella holder since he's the tallest
 
Our wait wasn't too long though. That morning my mom and I had to pick something up which ate into our park time a little bit and since our dinner was early we ate an early lunch. You can read an in depth review and picture heavy post about my first trip to Be Our Guest here

We decided to eat in the ballroom and sat near the back windows where it snowed! It's a bit dimmer than the gallery room but not as dark as the West Wing but the ambiance overall is my favorite of the 3 rooms
Lunch in front of the windows with snow inside the ballroom
  
I pretty much ordered the same thing as last time since for me it's one of the only things I personally like on the menu. My mom had a hard time picking between the Croque Monsieur and the Carved Roast Beef while Sean was pretty easy. Also, we still got dessert for QS! I totally thought we were going to have to add those on as extras or use them as a snack but it included our entree and dessert as well, score! So what did we end up getting?
 The Cupcake Trio! Lemon Meringue, Strawberry Shortcake, and Triple Chocolate
 Sean's Meal: Braised Pork with Green Beans. His plate was emptied rather quick!
 Mom went with...the Carved Roast Beef
 I got the Carved Turkey sandwich again
 I originally ordered the Lemon Meringue, my mom ordered the Strawberry Shortcake and Sean got the Triple Chocolate. We all tasted each others and my mom actually ended up liking the Lemon and I liked the Strawberry! My mom and Sean thought the chocolate cupcake was a bit too chocolatey but as a chocoholic I wouldn't mind!
 Everyone had clean plates before leaving!
 The Ballroom during our lunch service
Ended the meal with the mosaic!
 
Lunch at Be Our Guest made 2/2 great dining experiences for our trip. It was great to show them some of the new parts of WDW since they haven't been here since 1998 and to also dine on some really delicious food. This is my 2nd time at Be Our Guest and I'll probably end up going sometime again before I leave. It is definitely one of my favorite places to dine in WDW!

No comments:

Post a Comment