Thursday, August 8, 2013

Update!

Oh goodness it's been a while! I always start blogs thinking that I will never fall into that phase where I go weeks without posting...and that's exactly what I did. Whoops! I've just been passing out after work and spending all my time off in the parks and scoping things out that I often forget to even post about it. I've officially been here a month already and that's a bit scary! I just filled you in on my trip to Be Our Guest a few weeks ago in my last post, but what else has been going on?

Because there's so much to catch up and it's picture heavy, click read more!



 I've already paid multiple visits to Animal Kingdom! The safari, the trail, Festival of the Lion King, it's been fun!

Look at how close you get! I even had to leave a comment card for our safari driver Clay because he hands down gave the most informative tour I've been on

The Festival of the Lion King is one of the best bits of entertainment you can get in WDW. This 1/2 hour show features an animated elephant, Simba, Pumba, and giraffe, professional acrobats, 4 singers, a man who plays with fire, Timone, dancers and people who dance on stilts, and a ballet couple where a woman flies in the air, it's AMAZING

 Jaffa Cakes that I ganache for the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK Pavilion. Cake with orange curd enrobed in orange chocolate ganache, my favorite flavor combo!
 Agent P Cookies that I make
The UK Pavilion celebrating the Royal Baby! (I'm a Royal nerd myself!)

My mom and brother are coming! I got all my days off accepted so from 8/21-8/26 we will be staying at All Star Movies! The Cast Member discount saves us 50% off, woohoo!
Blueberry Mousse Cake for the Biergarten Buffet in the Germany Pavilion
We got stuck Undah Da Sea, photo op!
Who else gets to say they saw a baby gorilla on their day off?
Toy Story Mania! Always a long wait but always fun!
 We got the western scene!
 50's Prime Time for dinner! I got the appetizer of garlic and herb cheese with bread, apple, grapes and raspberry sauce
Such a cute set up!
My friends and I from school make family dinner, last week was Asian themed and I was in charge of rolling the spring rolls. Croissants are easier!
 I did everything! Made the crust, made the cheesecake, assembled, baked and popped. Head to the Land to give it a try!
 My happy place <3
Wishes! behind Beast's castle is my new favorite place!
As if you couldn't tell, I'm the one in the green shirt int the front row gripping for dear life. But still, nothing beats some Tower of Terror with friends!
 Lions and tigers and bears oh my!
 A baby monkey is in there somewhere!
Earned my wings thanks to Limited Time Magic!
 My favorite Disney character in my favorite parade!
 Lefou's Brew, delicious! My tip, swirl the foam into the drink
 Main Street Philharmonic
I love this view

I'll try to be more up to date so it's not all in 1 big post. Work is getting better, for a while I thought they didn't know I could turn on a mixer but finally I'm doing more and more independent things and feeling comfortable. Everything is going swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment