Saturday, June 22, 2013

2 weeks!

2 weeks from tonight I believe I will still be in an airplane on my way to Orlando International Airport. I'll arrive in beautiful Orlando and take the shuttle to the Holiday Inn and spend the night unwinding, probably with some Chick-Fil-A!

And then the next day it's off to non-park Disney things! It's not worth it for me to get my campus rep ID so instead I will be using the hotel buses to take me to the parks and use the Disney vacation buses from there to get around. I'm definitely going to hit up Downtown Disney to get my hands on some Independence Week merchandise and also try this lovely beauty:

Doesn't it look delicious!? Independence week is July 1-July 7 so I'm flying down the night before so I can spend the whole day catching up on the tail end of all things Red White & Blue!

and to top it off I will go back home to the Polynesian to see Cinderella Castle in patriotic colors and to watch Wishes! for the first time since I last saw it bawling my eyes out.

It still hasn't hit me that I'm going but I'm sure as it gets closer and closer the butterflies will start fluttering a bit faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment