Sunday, May 26, 2013

This blog is for YOU

Hey everyone!

Just stopping by to remind you that this blog is for YOU. I write these posts hoping I can give you a better and personal understanding about the DCP. I have been very fortunate for my tumblr to be successful and reach nearly 1200 followers and I answer tons of questions, I've formed friendships over it and absolutely adore the interaction with my followers.

The reason why I created the blogspot form of disneybakerdcp is to have a dcp only blog, my other tumblr became clogged with my various fandoms and information got lost amidst the 27,000 posts that I have. Needless to say it was a bit messy. So I came here to make it cleaner.

but I really want to stress that this blog is just as much yours as it is mine. you can rate my posts, tell me if they are interesting, tell me if they are boring. most importantly, you can ask me questions! you can leave your name, they can be anonymous, you can leave 1 question, you can leave 100 if you like. My mom always told me, if you have a question, chances are other people have that same question too but are too shy to ask it. Please feel free to ask any questions in any of the comment sections, old or new, I'll find them believe me. With this I get to help you and make a Q&A tab to keep them together and tag the information of the question. So ask away, anything you've got! If you speak another language, type it up and I'll use a translator (if it's Italian I may not have too! haha)

I'm here for you. The reason why I started blogging about the Disney Culinary Program is because I had no one to talk to. I don't want that for you no matter if you're doing culinary, college or international. I'm here to prep you for you interview, guide you along the way, and answer your questions, it's what I love to do. I can't ever shut up about Disney!

So don't be shy, ask away and ask it all!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment