Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rate & Comment!

Don't forget, this blog is for YOU! I love helping people learn about the Disney College Program and its divisions and sharing my passion for all things Disney. Over the past few years my tumblr blog has grown to 1,145 followers and I have answered hundreds of questions and would like to carry on here as well.

You can rate my posts here to degrees such as informative or boring to help me see what direction I should go in. And most importantly, there is a comments box! Here, you can leave questions, comments, suggestions, anything you wish!

If I receive a question, I will copy it and make it into a post. It will be tagged to it's respective tag and also tagged into a Q&A tag. So bring in your questions, I love answering them!

I really hope for this blog to grow and be interactive. I have formed friendships on my tumblr and answer questions on a regular basis, it is a lot of fun! So don't be shy, ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment