Wednesday, May 8, 2013

2 Months til Check In!

2 months from now I will probably be passed out on my bed in my new Disney apartment.

Because 2 months from today is my second DCP check in!

I remember my first check in being tiring and exciting all at the same time. After I signed all my paperwork and dotted all my i's, I got my room situated by putting all my pictures on my cork board. I kinda sorta didn't have a pillow for about the first 3 days so it was a bit barren for a while, but it was homey!

(a little tour of my Patterson apartment will come shortly!)

That night, 4 of my roommates and I went to Downtown Disney to watch the Lorax and I remember nodding off throughout the film. Not because it was bad (what I do remember, it was cute actually!) but because I was so tired.

but 2 months from right now I will be getting ready to spend another night in Florida. I will have already confirmed my work location, moved in, and met my roommates. I will have my outfit hanging in my closet for Traditions, knowing me I will probably have already gone to DTD to load up on pins and start trading.

When I look at this all numerically, it's hard to believe how it all happened so fast. I realized my dream almost 3 years ago, I left for my first DCP nearly 14 months ago and I'm already coming up on my 1 year since I left, May 18th. and now I'm gearing to go back and do it all over again.

and I'm excited that you guys will be here to join me on my journey! You can always follow my personal blog (beware, it is multifandom so Mickey Mouse may be followed by Harry Styles and the Doctor) on tumblr but be sure to check back here for strictly DCP organized posts! Don't forget to rate my posts and leave you questions and suggestions in the comments!

Have A Magical Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment