Saturday, April 27, 2013

To all who come to this happy blog, welcome.


I have been blogging for a while but have decided to take the plunge and put out a professional blog, so here we are!

You may know me from Tumblr where I started blogging about my first Disney Culinary Program under my blog, disneybakerdcp. I invite you to go follow it if you like, however it is not solely Disney. In the world of Tumblr it is a 'multi-fandom' blog so it gets a bit messy, hence why I need a blog to collectively gather my thoughts. I created my blog to help educate others on the program since when I was looking for information well, it wasn't easy. I interact with my almost 1,100 followers daily posting information and answering questions and hope to do the same here on blogger. Posts here will be more organized and searchable by tags and categories, and only Disney. Sorry Doctor and 1D!

So what will this blog bring? In the coming months I am going to posts overviews on what it is like in the Disney Culinary Program in regards to living, earning and learning in Walt Disney World. Last Spring I was a Pastry Cook II at the Polynesian Resort through an internship with my school, Johnson & Wales University. The coming posts will mostly be reflective and informational, so now would be a great time to ask questions! Come July however, I will be liveblogging my experience again as I become a Pastry Cook II again for the Epcot Central Bakery and for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.

I invite you to join me in my magical adventure as we take a sneak peak into the life of not only a baker, but a Disney baker. As always, feel free to leave comments with any questions that I can address, this is a blog for YOU. I have loved helping my followers over the last year and a half and hope to do the same in our new home.

Have A Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment