Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Seize the Day!

Fun fact about me, I love musicals and I LOVE Newsies. Unfortunately though, their last show on Broadway is August 24.
But, I just graduated from college and had some graduation money and since I'm still a CM I had my discount on Disney Broadway and...
That happened! For $82 I got to sit so close to the stage thanks to my handy dandy discount (and of course I got a shirt too!) and it was SO amazing. To be honest, I had never heard of Newsies until I saw them dance at the Macy's Parade a few years ago and watched the film for the first time my sophomore year. I instantly became enthralled in both the movie and the musical production.

I spent my day in NYC seeing my most favorite actor ever James Franco in Of Mice and Men
and then spent my night with the Newsies! Such a magical experience and will definitely try with all my might to see it again when it comes on tour in Orlando in January! Thanks Disney!




No comments:

Post a Comment