Sunday, September 22, 2013

Disney Dining: Breakfast of Champions

If there's one thing you learn in Disney, it's that everything tastes better when it's Mickey shaped. Seriously. Mickey apples, Mickey bars, Mickey rice krispe treats, it's like the 3 circles are their own secret ingredient.

Normally when days are long we tend to skip the most important meal of the day, breakfast. My mentality is would I rather spend the time pouring and eating my cereal or sleeping? The answer is always sleeping. But, switch that with a Mickey waffle and you may just get me out of bed.

We used most of our Quick Service meals for the day in the morning for breakfast. Our hotel, All Star Movies, had a food court set up in the main building that had different stations for different options. They had various pastries, danishes and muffins you could grab from a case or you could get a hot breakfast from one of the griddles. You have the choices of pancakes or Mickey waffles and I went with the waffles!
 The Bounty Platter. Funny thing? I don't like eggs. I don't eat sausage. Basically I got this for the sole purpose of the potatoes, biscuit and bacon. The potatoes were worth it!
 One of the mornings I went with a big Mickey waffle and bacon. How do you eat your Mickey waffle, ears first?

While I believe you should always use a table service credit for at least 1 breakfast on your trip, you can still get away with a good breakfast with using a quick service for your breakfast to get you going!

No comments:

Post a Comment