Thursday, August 15, 2013

Woody's Round-Up!

Today Housing hosted a special welcome event with our favorite toys! Woody and the gang stopped by to welcome the new CP arrivals and to give us who have already been here a chance to relax. I had work today from 8-4:30 but since this event lasted from 4-7 I was still able to meet up with some friends and go!

Everyone gathered around for some Western pictures and line dancin'!

They served some food there as well: hot dogs, mac and cheese, and drinks. It became apparent to me yet again that I must be messed up for not liking mac and cheese!
The really fun thing about events like this are the characters! There's no families or screaming kids around and chances are they are inside. Woody and Jessie came around earlier but then we got to meet Jessie and Bullseye! For those who don't know, Pascal and Bullseye are my favorite Disney animals so I was SUPER excited!
Andy's Room comes to Chatham Square!

It was definitely fun! Even have a cowboy hat of my own! Always try to make it to Disney Housing events because with free food, characters, and oftentimes a lot of free goodies, what could go wrong! 2 weeks until the Monsters University welcome event!

No comments:

Post a Comment